At CMH Datsun Pinetown, you’ll be sure to find a world-class dealership, passionate about delivering great sales and after-sales service to you. We strive to deliver the best Datsun experience in the Durban area and are ideally situated at the 155 Old Main Road.
Datsun Pinetown forms part of Datcentre Pinetown where you’ll find our team of passionate sales staff who will happily show you around the new Datsun GO. Find out what sets this hatchback apart from the competition and why it is a category winner in the 2015 Kinsey Report – City Cars and Entry Level.
We invite you to visit our dealership, browse our stock which includes huge deals on used cars for sale in Durban, or choose from genuine Datsun accessories for your new Datsun GO.
Tel: 031 710 9000
- The new Datsun GO breaks new ground in the ‘riser’ market segment because it has been purpose designed for that market.
- Represents fantastic value for money with customers being able to choose between the Datsun GO (A) priced under R100 000 and the Datsun GO (T) Lux priced just over R100 000.
- Winner in the Kinsey Report 2015 for ‘City Cars and Entry Level’ category beating the Nissan Micra and VW Polo Vivo.
- Both Datsun GO models are powered by a 1.2-litre 3-cylinder engine which consumes just 5.2-litres of petrol in the combined cycle.
- The Datsun GO is a new contestant in the ‘riser’ market, but offers more than most would expect of a car in this class with appealing design which is more than just skin-deep, as the car is a class leader with great levels of performance, economy and handling.
- For a detailed review of the Datsun GO, visit Carshop.co.za, your home for used cars for sale in South Africa.
Datsun GO+ offers renowned fuel efficiency, using a mere 5.2 litres per 100km, with the most appealing maintenance costs and new parts basket in SA.
Read Full Story...