CMH Datsun Durban forms part of CMH Nissan Durban dealership ideally situated in the heart of the Durban CBD, at 115 Monty Naicker St, Durban, 4001 and strives to provide the premier Datsun experience in Durban and Kwa-Zulu Natal.
At CMH Datsun Durban, you will find all your needs under one roof, from sales, and servicing to genuine Datsun parts and accessories available from our fully-stocked parts department.
Come visit our dealership, browse the range of new Datsun cars, speak to one of our friendly sales staff, and structure the best deal available on a new Datsun GO with our finance team. Find out what makes the Datsun GO a best seller in its segment. Everyone at CMH Datsun Durban looks forward to welcoming you at our dealership.
Tel: 031 337 1251
- Looking to fill the needs of a specific market in South Africa – those seen as first-time new car buyers who were looking for an affordable vehicle that offered modern styling and great economy.
- Winner in the Kinsey Report 2015 for ‘City Cars and Entry Level’ category beating the Nissan Micra and VW Polo Vivo.
- With a fuel economy of just 5.2 litres per 100 km in the combined urban and rural cycle, you can be assured the Datsun GO will be as cheap to run as it is to purchase.
- From 2015, a driver’s airbag is fitted as standard, along with front disc brakes and rear drum brakes, the GO is well up to keeping you safe and sound.
- For a detailed review of the Datsun GO, visit Carshop.co.za, your home for used cars for sale in South Africa.
“If the GO live could be summed up in a single word, it would be ‘freestyle’,” said Kei Kyu, Datsun’s executive design director.
Read Full Story...